Block paving in Rainham
Block paving is traditionally seen in domestic properties in and around the Rainham area, but what many people don’t know is that it can also be used in many commercial applications.
Commercial block paving in Rainham
Block paving can be seen in many different commercial properties in Rainham, including the following examples:
- for entry roads on high-quality, new-build housing estates
- on pavements, where block paving can re-create the appearance of cobblestones
- on forecourts to office blocks and retail premises
- in public spaces, such as squares and walkways
- in laybys to public roads
- in open spaces and courtyards at schools, colleges and hospitals
- in car parks and adopted highways, where block paving can be used in patterns to demarcate areas such as parking bays
Find out more about block paving in Rainham
If you’re interested in installing block paving at your Rainham commercial property, then it’s a good idea to contact a local block paving contractor. They’ll be able to talk you through the options available to you, as well as explaining the benefits and drawbacks of the different choices you can make. For example, if you want to use block paving in your Rainham car park, you may need to choose a material with good drainage properties that will stand up to heavy use.