Block paving Rainham
If you’re planning a new driveway for your Rainham home, you may be considering block paving. Of course there are other options for driveways besides block paving – printed concrete, concrete and tarmac to name but a few. So it’s important to make the right choice for you, in full knowledge of the benefits and drawbacks of block paving.
Benefits of block paving
Block paving the driveway of your Rainham home can have many advantages, including the following:
- there’s a wide choice of styles available, including traditional and contemporary options
- you can also choose from a wide range of colours, textures and materials, including natural stone
- Rainham block paving is durable and will last for years if looked after properly
- if you need to carry out work underneath your Rainham block paving, small areas can easily be uplifted and reinstated
- it can be permeable to allow for drainage
Drawbacks of block paving
Of course, as with any material, there may also be some drawbacks to block paving. These include the following:
- it can be expensive, especially if you choose natural stone – but obviously this cost is often outweighed by the long life of your Rainham block paving
- many problems with block paving are a result of a poorly laid sub-base, rather than the block paving itself. To make sure this doesn’t happen to you, be sure to choose a reputable Rainham block paving contractor.
Want to know more?
For more information and to ask for a no obligation quote or for any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us today.