There are so many different options for driveways in Bexleyheath, that if you’re looking for a new one it can be difficult to know where to start. Here’s an overview of some of the main choices of materials for driveways Bexleyheath, along with their advantages and drawbacks:
- tarmac: quick to lay and budget-friendly, this can be a good choice for the cost-conscious Bexleyheath homeowner. However, it may need replacing every few years and isn’t particularly attractive or eye-catching.
- concrete: it’s hard-wearing and quick to lay, but concrete gives a dull finish. You’ll also need to make sure you’ve arranged for suitable drainage.
- block paved driveways: attractive and durable, block paving comes in a range of colours and styles to suit all Bexleyheath driveways. It can be more expensive, but if properly looked after, will last for many years.
- printed concrete driveways: quick and easy to lay, pattern imprinted concrete has a more attractive finish than plain concrete, and can create the impression of block paving or brickwork. However, if one area degrades, you may need to replace the whole thing.
- resin-bound driveways: if you like the appearance of gravel but don’t want the maintenance, a resin-bound driveway can create a smooth and low-maintenance surface for your Bexleyheath driveway
- gravel: attractive and easy to lay, the one major drawback of gravel driveways Bexleyheath is that they will require regular weeding.
Want to know more?
For more information and to ask for a no obligation quote or for any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us today.