Driveways in Bearsted
If you’re considering block paving for your driveway in Bearsted, you may have heard about printed concrete and be wondering if it might be a better option for you. There are benefits and drawbacks of both options for driveways Bearsted, so here are some of them to help you make your choice:
Block paving for driveways in Bearsted: key points
- it’s available in a wide range of colours and styles to suit every kind of Bearsted property
- it’s very durable and will last for many years if maintained properly
- if you need to uplift an area for repairs, it’s easy to reinstate afterwards
- you can choose permeable options which means you don’t need to get planning permission for your Bearsted driveway or to worry about drainage channels
- if the sub-base isn’t correctly laid, this could reduce the life of your driveway
Printed concrete for driveways in Bearsted: key points
- it can cover a large area of your Bearsted driveway in a short space of time
- it provides a ‘replica’ finish, so can create the appearance of stonework if well laid, but you’ll need to choose a good Bearsted driveways contractor
- it’s non-permeable so you’ll need to pay extra attention to drainage
- the sealant needs to be re-applied every 2-4 years
- it can get quite slippery in cold or wet weather
Want to know more?
For more information and to ask for a no obligation quote or for any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us today.