Resin-bound driveways are fast growing in popularity in the Sittingbourne area, as a good alternative to driveway surfaces such as block paving or tarmac.
How resin-bound driveways work
A resin-bound driveway creates a smooth surface of natural stones, to deliver a finish that’s as attractive as gravel but without all the care and maintenance that’s involved in a gravel driveway. Natural, dust-free gravels and aggregates are bonded onto a resin coat, which is then applied to concrete or tarmac. This then fixes the stones in place to give the effect of gravel.
Benefits of resin-bound driveways Sittingbourne
There are many specific benefits of resin-bound driveways, including the following:
- they’re available in many different finishes, meaning there’s something to suit every kind of Sittingbourne driveway
- they’re low maintenance
- resin-bound surfaces are wheelchair-friendly
- they’re very permeable, meaning rain water can drain through
- resin-bound driveways Sittingbourne are easy to clean and maintain
- they’re UV-stable, so the colour of your Sittingbourne driveway won’t fade over time
- they can be laid over existing or new concrete or tarmac surfaces.
Want to know more?
For more information and to ask for a no obligation quote or for any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us today.